Made with the goodness of wheat and oats, softened with dates and milk, the crunch of almond, walnut and sesame… energized with some sugar and more!!!
A cup of milk and a piece of the Breakfast Brownie… you are ready for the day!!!
(Recipe by Karuna Shah -adapted from an issue of Bakery Biz)
Whole wheat flour: 1 cup
Chopped dates: 1 cup
Oats Flour: 1 cup
Condensed Milk: 1 can
Chopped Almond: 1/2 cup
Brown Sugar: 100 grams
Butter: 150 grams
Dark Chocolate: 2 tbsp
Baking Powder: 1 tsp
Soda: 1 tsp
Oats: 2 tbsp
Milk: 1 can
For sprinkling : Oats, Sesame seed
• Soak Chopped dates in hot milk and keep aside.
• Sieve wheat, oats, baking powder and Soda.
• Beat Butter, Condensed milk, and brown sugar till light and fluffy.
• Add flour mixture and dates alternately.
• Lastly add chopped walnuts, almonds, chocolates and mix properly.
• Sprinkle oats and sesame seeds on top and bake at 180 deg.
• Unmould the brownie after baking and leave to cool. Sprinkle icing sugar on top!